Your very romantic...
You love the great outdoors. Everything from fishing to four wheeling...
I love that you take me along...
You love the great outdoors. Everything from fishing to four wheeling...
I love that you take me along...
Your my hunky hunter...
Hunting is your passion. You still love to go with your dad.
Your my goof-ball!

I love that you are so unselfish and work hard to provide for our little family. You sacrifice alot for me and Brylie. When you put your mind to something there's no stopping you.
Hunting is your passion. You still love to go with your dad.
Your my goof-ball!
I love that you are so unselfish and work hard to provide for our little family. You sacrifice alot for me and Brylie. When you put your mind to something there's no stopping you.













4 comments:
camillie you are so cute!!! What nice things to say about your man!!
DUDE i haven't been to your blog in forEVER. it's so cute! Happy fathers day to my bro-in-law! put pictures up of my birthday outing so i can steal those cute pictures of me and brylie! haha love ya sis'sir.
You have so many cute pictures! I love them! And of course, you always do such cute scrapblog layouts!
That is so cute! You are amazing!
Post a Comment