List of 4's:
Joys:
1. My Family, being with the ones I love
2. Laughing & playing
3. The gospel
4. Beauty all around, the sunshine
Fears:
1. Getting in a car accident
2. Someone breaking in while Nate's gone
3. That something will happen to my family, I especially worry about Brylie
4. Mice, hate 'em!
Goals:
1. Be a good mommy & wifey
2. Stay strong in the church
3. Do more for others
4. Simplify my life, cherish every moment
Current obsessions:
1. Blogging & Scrap blogging
2. Taking pictures!
3. Being outside
4. The Office (T.V. show)
Random / Surprising facts:
1. I hate to wear shoes, I would go 'Pocahontas' if I could
2. I'll eat just about anything, and try to do just about anything
3. I love Amish people, and cow people!
4. I love the smell of farms, campfires, & rain
I tag anyone who wants to or who is bored!
Thanksgiving in Colorado
1 month ago








1 comment:
that is so funny that you hate mice. I hate them too, but i picture you as a chick that has no fear, i mean you will bait a hook with a worm and touch a nasty fish! I guess we akk have oue things. Also too bad we are not cave people, you would never have to wear shoes!
Post a Comment