You're blog is amazing! Its been really fun to look at and to be able to get to know you and Nate better. I heard that Nate watched Wade a little bit yesterday and I hope that went well for both of them! I hope that we'll be able to get together again soon!
I always have the urge to be creative in some way. I love to make memories…and tying the things of the past to the future through the things I create. This blog lets me do just that, and is just one of the things I am currently addicted to. It's also a fun way to keep up with friends & family. But even if no one else cares, it takes care of that need to create. So we can look back and remember when...
2 comments:
Looks like a FANTASTIC weekend! These digital scrapbook pages are adorable! You're going to have to teach me how one of these days!
You're blog is amazing! Its been really fun to look at and to be able to get to know you and Nate better. I heard that Nate watched Wade a little bit yesterday and I hope that went well for both of them! I hope that we'll be able to get together again soon!
Post a Comment