June 11, 2008

Meet Ruger...

This is our adorable dog Ruger. This was his first day into our family about 2 years ago. We fell in love with him the moment we saw him. Wasn't he just the cutest puppy ever!
This is Ruger and his buddy Tana. She actually died about a year ago. She was a loving, fun dog too, and we miss her.
Buddies sharing a kiss.
Ruger was definitely our baby from the start. He was totally spoiled. He had his own room, I would even get up in the middle of the night when he was whining and hold him against my chest. I think it prepared me for a real baby.Even though I don't have as much time for him anymore, I still consider him one of my babies. I know Nate loves him too... even when he has chewed up his tools, dug up the yard, eaten my flowers, ripped up the hose...and the list goes on and on. We still love the stinky mutt.
This is Ruger today...He still got the puppy face that I love. He has the same exact birthday as me on Feb. 18th. He is about 2 1/2 years old. Yep, still a puppy to me!Brylie loves him! She laughs so hard when he licks her hand. She is always laughing at him. He must look funny to her with his big slobbery mouth, tongue hanging out, it's like one of her stuffed animals come to life.

3 comments:

Sienna said...

He's so cute!! Isn't it fun to see her interact with him?

Andrew and Charonne- said...

Camille, I love that you consider your uppy one of your babies, cause I totally do. Presley is seriously my baby. It good to know there are other mama's of hairy babies too. He is way cute. We sould let them play, only yours could like eat mine, I bet Brylie would love mine, he is like her size, all babies have loved me doggie, we will go to a park on a picnic and they can play...

Anonymous said...

Nate... I know your pain, brother. I know your pain.