Here we are at Grandma B's house just chillin' in the pool with aunt Chelsey...
Here we are at home, in our backyard just having a good ol' time in the baby pool! We even got daddy splashin' around with us! It was so nice on a hot summer day.
Brylie just loved her floaty-fun toy! Ahh, those hot summer dayz...there's just something about em'...
I just think Brylie is the cutest thing! She is so happy outside, and in the water. It's so exciting that we get to make these first fun memories together...
Isn't she just a doll! I am so excited for the rest of the summer, to show Brylie all sorts of new and exciting things!
This is us just resting under the umbrella... I love those lazy summer dayz, not a care in the world... Just having fun in the sun with the ones I like best...








4 comments:
Brylie is so cute. She seems so happy all the time.
That looks like SO much fun! I love when you have nothing to do and nowhere to go. No stress. The feeling is awesome. Lazy summer days are the best!!!
How fun!! I love Brylies pony tail. It's so stinkin' cute!!! Oh I love you new layout too.
Your so creative, I cant believe how big your baby is gettin, I cant decide who she looks like more.....
Post a Comment