June 17, 2008

Missing you...

Grandpa Grace missing Grandma,
Until they meet again...

3 comments:

Stacy said...

You are so creative and good on scrapblog! I'm so jealous. This one is so touching. I feel so sad for people who have lost their other half. They seem so lonely. It makes me want to cry.

Bridget and Ellyn said...

Camille, how did you ever get this picture?? Was it on Father's Day? I Love it. Grandpa is getting old, everytime I see him it makes me sad he's not the same grandpa from when I was a kid. But, at the same time happy that he has lived such a good life. I'd really like to get a copy of that if I somehow could. Maybe I'll try copy and paste. You have such a cute family.(nate,brylie,you)

Bridget and Ellyn said...

I was able to copy it. Thanks, you are so good at this.