June 2, 2008

Darling...

5 comments:

Stacy said...

You are so freakin good at scrapbooking! Good job on these pages, they look so cute!

Sienna said...

I seriously love every page you do! Do you start with a theme or a blank page?

camille said...

I always just start with a blank page. There are really cute theme pages, but can never find a theme that goes with my pictures - so far anyway...Plus it's more fun to do my own.

Emily said...

Oh! Your little one is absolutely Darling! She's GorGeous! And I love LOVE your scrapbooking! Cute pages!! Thanks for the comment on my blog, (I just wanted to clarify, just in case, that I'm not at all going private because of your comment! It actually made my day! So Thanks!) I found out recently that a few people are looking at my blog who I would rather not have looking at it. :)

Midge said...

She is so cute. You decorated those pages so cute. what a fun spring dress.