June 30, 2008

Here I go!

I’m starting this diet called the “Master Cleanse,” otherwise known as the“Lemonade Diet”. It’s suppose to be like a total body cleansing. It does so much more than just help you lose weight. I even downloaded a whole book about it. It’s actually really cool. I usually don’t want to do these kinds of things because I love food sooo much! Those of you who know me good know that I love to eat. But I’ve really been frustrated lately trying to lose this last baby fat. I really feel like this is just what I need. I got the idea from Sienna, her husband did it. Thanks for the inspiration guys! I’m really not just trying to follow the crowd, I really feel like I need to do this for myself. What it is…it’s a ten day diet/cleansing. It’s a mixture of water, lemon juice, organic maple syrup, & cayenne pepper. That’s all--- for 10 days! But the more I read about it, the more I really want to do it. The benefits are amazing! It gives you healthy skin, increases your energy levels, strengthens your metabolism, strengthens your immune system, relieves aches and pains, improves your focus and clarity, cleanses your body of harmful toxins, helps you break bad habits, and the list goes on. This part really got me - Gets rid of years of built up waste – your body is filled with garbage it can’t digest and just ends up sitting around, it is a thick plaque that sits in your intestines making it so nutrients can’t be absorbed, it’s like your choking on the inside. Sick huh! That’s when I knew I wanted to do it. It says that you could pass something that you swallowed as a kid! (not that I need any of my childhood memories coming back that way, ha, ha…jk.) Anyways, it’s like a fresh start. This “Master cleanse” is different, it is perfect nutrition. I’m not actually starving myself like it sounds. My mind will probably think that I’m starving, and I know I will crave those oreo’s that Nate eats every night before bed… but my body will thank me later. Even with all this information, I would still be so much more motivated if I had a little support group! So if anyone out there feels the urge to do this with me, that would seriously be so awesome! I know what ya’ll are thinking…Camille, your crazy, right? Come on guys, its only 10 days! Well, with or without you, here I go. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

JACK!E said...

I would love to do that diet!!! I haven't weighed as little as I do since highschool but I wear a size bigger...how is that? I've lost all the muscle I had from going to Gold's every night and replaced it with fat. I need something. I haven't tried this diet yet because I don't know how I would mix everything and drink it while at work. Don't you have to do it every 2 hours?...I should quit! JK, I wish!!!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

So is that all you eat? Idont mean to sound like your mother but are you done nursing your baby, cause it will probably not be good to do it if you are, but it does sound like a good idea if you are done nursing. That is so sick that we have all that junk in us. I would do it with you, but I am tryin to put some weight on right now, but I can still be in your support group right?! I wonder if Andrew would be interested in it, I will tell him, but is that seriously all you eat? Oh and by the way you dont need to lose weight, I am the type that would tell you the truth, and you look amazing!!! But you totally should do it if it will make you feel better!!!

Shannon and Doug said...

How do you do it? You should e-mail me all the info. I really want to get off my last ten pouds. shannon_righter@yahoo.com

JACK!E said...

email me at the same time if you would. garyandjackie@live.com

Jess said...

If I wasn't pregnant, I might join you. Are you still breast feeding? Because if your body thinks it's starving, it will stop producing the least essential things, starting with your breast milk (since you burn 500 calories/day breast feeding). I would ask your doctor because from what I've seen, your only getting about 650 calories a day, which your body won't produce breast milk with only that much. Usually people who want to lose weight drop from the normal 2000 calorie diet (if they're eating right)to 1600-1800 per day. If you aren't breast feeding, I wouldn't hesitate to start- otherwise, be careful.

camille said...

Thanks for the info Jess. For those of you who are wondering, I'M NOT NURSING... so don't worry, I know what I'm doing. I should have mentioned that in my post. Thanks for your concern though...