June 23, 2008

Ahh, nature...


Yesterday, we ended up going to a lake called Smith & Morehouse. We were gonna fish there but the water was super muddy from the winter run off. So we hiked around and then had a picnic by the lake. Brylie just loved it!




After we did our thang at that place, we drove to Mirror Lake which was STILL FROZEN! There was snow patches everywhere, and I mean deeper than me snow patches! We went back down the mountain a ways and stopped at a Lily Lake. There was still snow around there too, but it was warm enough so we walked around the lake for a while. We didn't go fishing like I'd hoped, but we still had a really good time together. Brylie has fun up in the mountains and it makes me happy.



This is me and Brylie in a neat little snow cove we found...
Isn't it beautiful up there!
It went from being super hot to a little chilly (it looks colder than it really was). Good times in the great outdoors, I'm sure there will be many more summer adventures to come!

3 comments:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

Hey Camillie to answer your question on how I wash my face- I wash it in the shower and I have a towel right there hanging on the curtain rod and i quickly dry it off, I know its way weird. Your blog is super cute, you HAVE to do the tag your it thing still. Brylie is so flippin' adorable

Sienna said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish we made time to do things like that more often. I love the flip flops in the snow cave!

Sarah said...

She is gorgeous! I didn't even know you had a baby! But I need your email address so I can add you to my blog k? sbuzz5@gmail.com



Sarah (Buswell) Kolar