skip to main |
skip to sidebar

When Nate comes home from work, Brylie is the happiest little girl in the world! She is daddy's little girl for sure. I know after a stressful day at work, she is just a sight for his sore eyes. It just makes his day to see her smiling face. She is the reason he gets up every morning and works so hard for. I know he does it for both of us, but there is just something about his little girl that just melts his heart. From the moment he first saw her he was a changed man. He automatically started protecting her. Something happened to him when she came into his life. I can't explain exactly, but she has blessed his life like nothing else ever has.
I think that Carry Underwood song is so much like what happened to Nate. "Since the day they got married, he's been praying for a little baby boy. Someone he could take fishin', throw the football and be his pride and joy. He could already see him holding that trophy, takin' his team to state. But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket, all those big dreams changed. And now he's wrapped around her finger, she's the center of his whole world, and his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect, all American girl..."
4 comments:
That is so cute and I love that song! I can't wait to have a little girl! I better not end up with all boys. That is one of my worst fears! Gary's brother has 4 boys. Of course I would love them to death but I would kill for a girl! I would want a boy just as bad if I ended up with all girls. I just want at least 1 of each!
That is so precious! Nate? A softie! :) jk I totally believe it, that lil girl is such a cutie! SOOO cute!
It's neat how having a baby changes their perspective on a lot of things. It's so incredible to see the love they have for them.
TAG YOU ARE IT!!! LOOK AT MY BLOG FOR DETAILS
Post a Comment