1. Ride a horse bareback along the beach.
2. Have the courage to sing in front of people, not just to my baby girl.
3. Kiss my hubby in the rain on an Oregon beach, barefoot.
4. Get totally covered in mud! This involves a mud fight and/or wrestling!
5. Volunteer at an orphanage in another country.
6. Wear nothing but my favorite fat-baby cowgirl boots.
7. Buy a pontoon and raft the whole green river.
8. Go on a mission with my husband.
9. Eat junk food all the time and never gain an ounce.
10. Become more giving, thankful and humble, have more patience and love.
11. Laugh at myself more.
12. Enjoy more of the simple things, things that really matter.
13. Decorate cakes really pretty.
14. Go to Alaska and catch the biggest fish!
15. Become a photographer/artist.
16. Be able to cook like my mom.
17. Drive a red rabbit convertible (shut up Nate!).
18. Go on a cruise - don't care where - and scuba dive.
19. Live in a town where you can ride four wheelers anywhere and everyone waves.
20. Take my daughter to Australian Zoo, Sea World, Disneyland, the ocean, and whale watching.
21. Be a good wife & mom, make sure they know I love them everyday.
22. Buy a telescope and discover a new star, name it after Brylie.
23. Take a picture of every lighthouse along the pacific coast.
24. Take a trip to Europe, specifically Ireland.
25. Go camping for a whole summer.
26. Make friends with an Amish family and live with them for a while in a beautiful Amish village.
(These aren't in any particular order)
I got this idea from Cheri who is reading a book called "Twenty Wishes." It sounds like a good book and I will probably end up reading it one of these days. It just got me thinking of all the crazy, spontaneous, weird, and good things I want to do in my life. Some are too ridiculous I know, but a girl can dream right? Anyways, I'll probably add to my list as the days go on...
I want to know what's on everyone's wish list. What are your "Twenty Wishes?"
Thanksgiving in Colorado
1 month ago








4 comments:
Camille you sang for us on Rock Band. :)
That is quite the wish list. number 1 sounds like it would hurt. Good luck with them all.
hey camillie, i love your list, that is a way good idea to do, your baby is super cute, i want to see her!!!
So I'm really slow at my blog lately. I haven't had time to sit and think some days. I love your wish list! That is so awesome. Mine is still a work in progress. I'll get there someday.
Brylie is getting so big. WOW! She is adorable. Looks like you have a lot of fun with her. Love the mohawk.
I hope that your wishes come true!
Post a Comment