January 28, 2009

Humor me :)

Ok, me & Nate play slug~bug ALL THE TIME while driving. We passed this one that I KNOW is turquoise! Nate thinks it is light blue! I know it sounds childish of us but we seriously argued about this forever {we were playing, it was all in good fun.} So the next day we were driving around... Our conversation: Nate: "I know where we can take a drive." Me: "Where?" Nate: "We can go drive by that 'light blue' bug again, and you will stare at it until you admit that it is not 'turquoise'." Long story short... I still think it is turquoise! Please humor me by voting on the side. What color is this bug?

13 comments:

mckenna said...

I voted turquoise. But I just have to say that I DID NOT vote that way because of you. (Because if you win this argument with your friends' opinions, assuming your husband is anything like mine, he'd then argue that your friends just sided with you because they're YOUR friends). I voted turquoise because that is HONESTLY just NOT light blue. Light blue looks like this:

http://www.sabrena.net/images/smlightbluebug2.jpg

That's a totally different color. :)

Ashley said...

TURQUOISE!

Nicole said...

turquoise. men and colors. my husband would probably call it light blue too. :-)

Shari and Trent said...

You are too funny! It is definately turquoise though, so fill Nate in on that!

Kylee said...

It is definitely turquoise, what is turquoise: blue and green mixed. You can definitely see green in there.

Shari said...

Deff Turquoise. Meryna dn christopher platy that in the car, except the funny thing sis that they havent figured out that you hit each other adn say slug bug. They just say it. I'm going to keep it that way as long as I can.

JACK!E said...

I guess I'm the only one that voted light blue. Sorry Camille. It was a fair vote too because I chose before I even read the post. Are Nate and I just color blind...? Everyone is saying turquoise. I always think of that color as being a much darker-more greenish color. I can see I'm outvoted but, I'm stickin' with light blue.

Jess said...

Definitely TURQUOISE! It's not a pure enough blue to be light blue... there is green in there for sure.

Brandon and Natalie said...

I going for turquoise too!

Anonymous said...

camille did not tell you that she changed the picture on photoshop it is way lighter blue on the camera. so the picture is a fake and it is blue

camille said...

Don't listen to the crazy anonymous man!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

i agree with you, guys are color blind! You are so funny.

Sarah said...

Its turquoise.