I love love your hair.. It's so cute.. I love it in these pictures.. and I would like to comment on your husbands shirt.. Super cute.. and we already know your little girl is always so cute.. I'm not gonna lie I'm a little jealous..
Just so you all know, I took the pictures of Brylie with a little help from Photoshop...and my sister Chelsey took the family ones. Thank you for your comments!
I always have the urge to be creative in some way. I love to make memories…and tying the things of the past to the future through the things I create. This blog lets me do just that, and is just one of the things I am currently addicted to. It's also a fun way to keep up with friends & family. But even if no one else cares, it takes care of that need to create. So we can look back and remember when...
13 comments:
I love love your hair.. It's so cute.. I love it in these pictures.. and I would like to comment on your husbands shirt.. Super cute.. and we already know your little girl is always so cute.. I'm not gonna lie I'm a little jealous..
What gorgeous family pictures!! They are beautiful! Who did them?
You are too beautiful!! The pictures are amazing!!
Camille, you take the BEST pictures. I'm going to make you teach me! They all turned out adorable!
Just so you all know, I took the pictures of Brylie with a little help from Photoshop...and my sister Chelsey took the family ones. Thank you for your comments!
i love all of them, i have been wanting todye my hair darker and you look so good that it just may make me brave enough to do it!
Your girl is SO cute and i love the family pic's. Chelsey did a good job!
Your family is so cute! You look amazing by the way, super hot.
lOVE THE FAMILY PICTURES! I CAN'T BELIEVE BRYLIE IS ALMOST ONE.
Your pictures are so adorable!!Love them. This years gone too fast!!!
ps. that color bath looks way fun. Did she like it?
Way cute family. I like your hair. I can't believe how much B looks like your hubby.
You have the cutest family. And you are gorgeous!
Beautiful pics Camille! You have a cutie little girl!
Post a Comment