January 5, 2009

Winter Hunt...

I took these pictures when me and Nate went hunting a couple days ago. I was so happy I got to be there when he shot his elk! He had a hek of a time getting it off the mountain. He had to go back the next day cause as you can see it was getting dark and it was really steep, and we had grandma the babysitter waiting, plus he had his wussy wife with him, ha ha... But thanks to Kris (and whoever else went), they got it down the mountain. Apparently it was so steep, it took them an hour and forty five minutes to get to it, and 10 minutes to get down, they slid on their butts the whole way. So now we have so much meat from this hunt, plus tonz of deer, duck, pheasant...you name it! Can you say got meat! We seriously have to buy another freezer. You know where to come if you need meat :)That's my guy!
He sure has been busy, he did this hunt in between tarring out our spiral stairs, (I'll have to post pics of that project some other time). I don't think he sat down once, and now he's back to work, poor guy! I just love this man, he works so hard. ~Thanks Nate for all you do, I loVe U!~

2 comments:

Nicole said...

those are gorgeous pictures!

JACK!E said...

yes, gorgeous! calendar worthy.