Welcome to Brylie's Cowgirl party!
The Birthday Girl...

Eatin' pizza with dad...
Presents! SoO spoiled!Thank you for the gifts everyone...LoVeS!
Giving kisses to horsey... {present from mommy & daddy}
Yee~Haw!If you ask Brylie what a horsey says, she will just laugh...cause isn't that what horsey's sound like? HeeeHeeehee...

Happy Birthday to you...
I was hoping for a messier face, but you can't get much cuter than this...I just love this girl...



Hope you enjoyed the highlights from last nights party! Today was her actual Birthday. My dad came and took me and Brylie to lunch. Here she is being her silly lil' self...
Here she is with her Gramps, aunt Chelsey at Parker's havin' a birthday icecream cone, and with her daddy at work {he's happy about the visit, not so happy about the picture taking, sorry babe}...
I can't stop kissing her...She is soO kissable!
And of course, you gotta have more cake!Gimme, gimme more!

I can't believe my baby is a whole year! Can you believe how big she is getting?! Happy Birthday beautiful girl...








7 comments:
happy birthday brylie! Camille it seems like you just called me to say "i had a baby" Crazy how fast time goes. So when is baby #2 coming '-)
Happy Birthday Brylie!!
How cute!!! Happy birthday!!!
Happy birthday beautiful little girl!! Hope you had a wonderful first year!!
Happy Birthday to Brylie! She is so cute Camille... I can't believe Aly is 2 months already and definitely can't picture a WHOLE year! Brylie is getting big so fast!
Oh what fun, Briley is adorable.
Happy Birthday!!
You take such wonderful pictures. Can you e-mail me some tips on how you set up your amazing blog.
Thanks!
It went by fast didn't it? And they grow sooo much. She is more of a toddler now, the baby stage goes by so quickly, and only speeds up from here.
Post a Comment