Brylie took her first steps last night! I am so excited and so proud of her. She has been a little scardy~cat! She has been acting like she was about to take off for months now. I thought for sure she would be walking by Christmas, then New Years came along, then her birthday, and then FINALLY, she walked 5 steps to mommy last night at Grandma B's house! -I'll have to catch her on camera some time. Horray for Chinka-Sue! {Oh, I've been calling her Chinka-Sue for a while... that and Tinkerton?! I don't know where her little names come from? Nate's been calling her Che-Che and donkey?!} ~Another FINALLY moment~ She is getting more teeth! She's only had the two on the bottom for so long, now they are starting to cut through on the top... fun stuff! Love this kid!
Thanksgiving in Colorado
1 month ago








6 comments:
How exciting! Congratulations to your big girl!! :)
I hear ya-it's so exciting when they take their first steps, especially when you thought they would do it sooner. Landon didn't walk till 16 months so you can imagine how ecstatic i was when he finally walked!
YEA BRYLIE!!! How exciting!
How exciting!!!! Soon she will be walking and getting into everything!
Yeah! It's so exciting when they hit milestones, although I'm finding that it's kind of sad too- getting so big so fast!
its funny that their milestones feel like our milestones don't they! I get so excited anytime Jackson learns anything new too.
Post a Comment