She's getting it down! My favorite part is how her cute little pot-gut belly sticks out when she wabbles along. Love it! I also just love the look on her face when I cheer her on, and how she will fall into my arms and give me big loves. We have video of her walking but I decided to just catch some still frames from them to stick on here. I still can't believe how big she is getting, it's too fast for da mama! Bitter~sweet moments...


5 comments:
Be so glad... Maile started walking at 9 months and it was waaayy to soon. I think around or after their first birthday is perfect. When they get it, they get it and there is no going back. Nothing is safe! Next you will be judging her height off of what she can reach, like the door knob and counters:)
Those are SUCH GREAT PHOTOS!! I wish I had pictures like that of my babies!!
How cute is she! Isn't it so fun when they do new things? But sad for mommies whose babies grow up too fast!!
It happens so fast doesn't it!!! Good job Brylie. Now there's a whole new world to discover!
Brylie walking... SO cute! Time flies.. HEr belly is AMAZING I love em. :]
Post a Comment