January 4, 2009

FiRsT KiSs ~ Part 2...

On New Year's Eve we were at our friends Jon & Kelley house. I had to swipe these pictures from their blog, they are too cute! (thanks guys)...
Landon decided he wanted to steal a FiRsT KiSs too!
{Going for it...}{SmoOoch!} How stinkin' cute is that!

7 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Hey Camille! Your little girl is adorable!!! She is so cute! You have and adorable family.

Kelley said...

It must be something with gmail, because the pictures I sent my Dad came back too. I'll try again with yahoo today, so you can have the full size versions, plus I have a bunch of cute pics of Brylie!

JACK!E said...

Oh my gosh how cute!!!

Sienna said...

ADORABLE!!!

Erin said...

I love this! So cute!

Anonymous said...

She looks so big sitting up on that bike. Those pictures are SO CUTE!!!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

way cute! Ok so by the way i sent you a christmas card and it just came back to me in my amil! I dont know if i got the adress wrong or what. But dont feel left out cause i totally sent one!