January 15, 2009

12 'bEaUty FuLL' mOnThS...


Just push PLAY to view...
********************************
Some more creations:
{I have obsessive creative disorder lately, I love to take photo's and edit them with my Christmas present from Santa: Photoshop Elements 7. I'm having way too much fun. I am still trying to figure everything out, and it sure is addicting. If anybody knows about it and has any pointers for me, please let me know.}

PiEceS of YoU...

BuBbLeS iN dA SiNk...

6 comments:

Shari said...

LOve the pictures! I'm Jelouse that you have photo shop elements. Iv heard thats the best.

Nicole said...

photoshop elements 7! That's awesome! Your creations look great. I'm still trying to figure out photoshop elements 5. :-)

mckenna said...

So beautiful!! How fun that you get to edit all the pictures and play like that! I'm jealous!

Sienna said...

Wow she's so beautiful. I love the month photo's around her year photo. That's so cute. It looks like she had a good birthday. First birthday's are bittersweet huh?!!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Love all the pictures! You have such a beautiful little girl! Happy Birthday to an adorable girl!

Ashley said...

You are so creative. I don't have elements, but I do check out a blog called Pioneer woman. She has a photography blog and recently she did a post in elements. Isn't it so addictive?