This last weekend we went up to the aquarium.
Brylie was just mesmerized by all the pretty FiShiEs!
I really think she could have watched them all day...
We got to touch the stingrays! What do they feel like you ask? Soft, slimy, and squishy!
I think Brylie wanted to swim with the stingrays...
Here come the sharks!
Da na na na Da na na na...
Brylie loved the sharks, but at the same time, a little scared. She would jump every time one came this close.
Cute daddy you got there kid!
I lOvE this one. Just look at the wonder in her eyes...
Nemo! Mom's favorite...
Dad's favorite...

I really think she could have watched them all day...
We got to touch the stingrays! What do they feel like you ask? Soft, slimy, and squishy!
I think Brylie wanted to swim with the stingrays...
Here come the sharks!
Da na na na Da na na na...
Brylie loved the sharks, but at the same time, a little scared. She would jump every time one came this close.
Cute daddy you got there kid!
I lOvE this one. Just look at the wonder in her eyes...
Nemo! Mom's favorite...
Dad's favorite...

Brylie and her dad... so precious...
We had a good time at the aquarium. I'm excited to see their new exibit opening soon. I recommend checking this place out, it was lots of fun!








2 comments:
How fun!! You take such fun pictures. That's a talent I need to acquire.
Where is this aquarium? I need to take Landon there!
Post a Comment