February 1, 2009

Baby 'peep-peeps'

We got chickens! They are only two days old. They are so cute and fun to hold. Brylie is a little too rough with them, but she sure does love her babies.It will be fun when she can help gather the eggs. And yes, they will be outside eventually, Nate's been building a coop out back...

4 comments:

JACK!E said...

Baby chicks are the CUTEST little things! We get them all the time at work. You can order them through the mail-is that how you got them? They are so noisy and cute! I was just holding some last night. I got a yellow one and a black one out. I was thinking Gavin would love to wake up to one of those in his Easter Basket. He would probably be too rough with them like Brylie and the poor thing would end up with 1 leg within the first 5 seconds.

Andrew and Charonne- said...

I love that idea!!! I am so gonna do that!!! How much are the chicks?

Sara said...

Jason has been wanting to get chickes. You'll have to let us know how it goes, maybe I'll follow your lead in becoming more self-sufficient.

Brock and Stef said...

Nice!!! Your own home grown eggs so healthY!!! Have fun with those chickens!!