

Made with love,
~Mom~
{Brylie's favorite page, the "fishy" page! She goes around the house catching fishies, and she even caught them in her swim pool! I'm so glad she likes it. It's not perfect and I didn't have a pattern, but it came from the heart. It even distracted her at church...for a minute...}








6 comments:
I love it! You never cease to amaze me! That is the cutest book ever! How long did it take you to make that? Was it hard?
...but it is perfect.
That is the cutest thing! I am way impressed, I could never do anything like that, I always wished I knew how to sew. You did awesome!
So cute!! You're amazing! I've been wanting to make one for the kids but I have no idea how. :( Any tips?!
I think it turned out amazing! You did such a great job with it.
I wanna make one!
Post a Comment