She is getting so big! I can't believe it. My oldest Meryn has so many pictures. I was always taking pictures of her in every outfit she owned. Poor Katelyn the youngest doesn't have near the pictures that Meryn did. I guess that's what happens.
I always have the urge to be creative in some way. I love to make memories…and tying the things of the past to the future through the things I create. This blog lets me do just that, and is just one of the things I am currently addicted to. It's also a fun way to keep up with friends & family. But even if no one else cares, it takes care of that need to create. So we can look back and remember when...
6 comments:
Your posts are SO beautiful!!! Happy 16 months Brylie!
She is getting so big! I can't believe it. My oldest Meryn has so many pictures. I was always taking pictures of her in every outfit she owned. Poor Katelyn the youngest doesn't have near the pictures that Meryn did. I guess that's what happens.
If I were as talented as you are I'd think of any excuse to take beautiful pictures too!!
Love the pictures, you are getting really good. Happy 16month Birthday Brylee!
beautiful.
Post a Comment