#1: Roast hot dogs in the backyard...
#2: Eat icecream at Gramma's house...
#3: Enjoy the little things...

{can I just say, I love LOVE this baby's rolls and cheeks}
#4: Create artwork with sidewalk chalk...
#5: Chase some chickens around the yard...
#6: Blow some really BIG bubbles...
{Brylie calls them "bu-boo's"}
#7: Get some loves from your dog...
{Brylie can say Ruger, it's sounds more like "woower"}

#8: Don't forget to go "ou-sigh"{Brylie's word for "outside"}, run around, get really dirty, and skin your knees! Happy Summer everyone!



















6 comments:
oh gosh! What a super cute post. Your Brylie is so dang cute, you even had my husband saying "Awww" I LOVE the bubble pictures... I love your new header too at the top of the blog. You are awesome...
So fun! I love love love your little fire pit!!
So CUTE! You have one of the cutest blogs! I love how you do the pictures, and I love the black and white ones with just one or two things in their normal color. Looks like you guys have so much fun!
As usual I love looking at your photos! You have such a talent!
Does Brylie just love those chickens? I bet Rome would have the time of his life if he got to get up close and chase them!! You're pictures are amazing. You should consider teaching a class. I'd so be there!
ADORABLE Pictures! You are such a talented photographer.
Post a Comment