Ahh, nature... Me and my dad took off on the horses yesterday and had a great time...
When we got way up there, we rested, cooked breakfast {steak & eggs}, then went fishing...
I would say we did pretty good...We caught a ton of fish!
Then we rested and cooked lunch {steak & potatoes}...yeah, my dad likes steak...
{Silly me pictures}
I love wild flowers...
Then we were off on the horses again, homeward bound.
This is my Twinky stopping for a snack...
"This old horse knows his way home"
~Dad, thank you for taking me with you on this adventure. It brought back memories and gave me more to cherish. Love ya! ~ Milly
~Arlene, thank you for taking care of Brylie while I was away. I can't thank you enough. You do so much for me. Thank you. ~ Milly

















4 comments:
I can't tell you enough how stunning your photography is. What a fun adventure! I'm so glad I get to see it all!!
i love daddy memories......me and my dad would go sailing all the time! I have not been forever! You have inspired me to go. He even taught me how to sail, but i would still wear a life jacket with me as captain!
Oh I'm glad your dad is feeling better! The trip looked so beautiful! It makes me want to go have a daddy daughter date!
YOur photography is UNREAL! I LOVED the pictures. I want to go with my Dad on a date like that. AWESOME. THat food sounds yummy too :]
Post a Comment