We stayed at the hospital for a little while, but Brylie was crazy busy, wanting to escape and play, and flirt with all the male nurses! So we took off. I wanted to stay, so my wonderful mother-in-law offered to tend Brylie so that I could stay at the hospital with my mom and dad. My dad slowly began to regain strength. His color came back, and his blood pressure went up to a normal rate. My dad's sense of humor came back too. When one of the nurses came in he said, "when am I gonna have this baby?" He was able to go home again that night. We were relieved. I am thankful he is okay. ~I love you dad!~
The next day was my mom's birthday! She had to work, but someone needed to "daddy"sit. So me & BryBry spent the day there looking after Gramps. They watched a movie and took a long nap together. Which was nice because that gave me time to make dinner for mom's birthday party that night.
Later we had dinner and celebrated! Happy Birthday MOM! I love you!
I couldn't have picked a better pair of parents! I love them both so much. They are always, always there for me. I am forever thankful for them both, and don't know what I would do without them.










7 comments:
I'm glad your dad is feeling better. That must have been pretty scary!
Wow. I hope he is recovering. Gosh, glad your mom was home with him when he went down.
Wow what a heart breaking story! I'm so glad he was feeling better that same night though. That is so scary- thank goodness that your mom was close by when he passed out. The picture of your dad and Bry is so sweet! That is a picture she will love forever.
Oh my gosh! That is so scary! Glad everything is okay now. Speedy recovery to your dad!
That is scary stuff! I'm so glad he is ok.
Oh my goodness! Scary!! Parents are supposed to be invincible. I'm so glad he's okay!! We'll pray that the rest of his recovery goes well too.
im so happy he is ok, your parents are so neat! It is really scary any time our parents may have a health issue, and happy birthday jamie!
Post a Comment