that is so funny you told me to name our new pup paisley, cause thats the name we gonna name presley if he was a girl, and that is the name we LOVE for this pup, but it sounds too close to presley and we know they would get confused! You and I are so alike!
Yeah we did finally get a car seat after fOrEvEr of searching! We got the graco nautilus 3-in-1. It was between that and a britax marathon but when I asked our pediatrician he said one that is cost effective is just as good. I love love our!!! Rome seems so much more comfy. It was beginning to get pretty ridiculous for us to.
I always have the urge to be creative in some way. I love to make memories…and tying the things of the past to the future through the things I create. This blog lets me do just that, and is just one of the things I am currently addicted to. It's also a fun way to keep up with friends & family. But even if no one else cares, it takes care of that need to create. So we can look back and remember when...
6 comments:
Big is good b/c you can see so much detail. I love your pages and your pictures. they are so artistic!
So many cute pictures. She is just looking older. Must be being one!
So cute!! Teach me how to take beautiful pictures like that!!
yiu are good at bloggin, these were cute
that is so funny you told me to name our new pup paisley, cause thats the name we gonna name presley if he was a girl, and that is the name we LOVE for this pup, but it sounds too close to presley and we know they would get confused! You and I are so alike!
You're pages are so cute!! How'd you do them?
Yeah we did finally get a car seat after fOrEvEr of searching! We got the graco nautilus 3-in-1. It was between that and a britax marathon but when I asked our pediatrician he said one that is cost effective is just as good. I love love our!!! Rome seems so much more comfy. It was beginning to get pretty ridiculous for us to.
Post a Comment