February 19, 2009

A quarter of a century...

Happy Birthday to me!
We started the day by going to the Draper Temple open house. It was a beautiful temple and I thought it was neat that Brylie got to come inside. Although she probably won't remember, and she was distracting, and distracted (hey, what can you expect, she's one!) I still think it was a good experience for us. We spent the rest of the day grocery shopping, watching Iron Man... well, me napping while Nate watched Iron Man. Later we went bowling. I broke 100 and Nate scored 90 something...Go me! I think he let me win, and he was too worried about hitting Brylie with the ball the whole time cause she was everywhere! But we still had a good time chasing her around...

Photobucket

And now for my favorite part! Just look what my sweet, awesome hubby got me!

Photobucket
It was the perfect present! I can't wait, I am so excited I can hardly breathe! I know it's far away, but it gives me something to look forward to. We need a getaway, especially Nate, he works so hard, and I don't deserve such an amazing man... Thank you so much Nate, I love you!

7 comments:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

im so jealous! That is awesome camillie!

Nicole said...

thatis so sweet! i'm excited for you!

Nicole said...

happy birthday,by the way!

Sara said...

Fun Fun Fun
Way to go Nate!

Breeann said...

I do remember you! Your family is precious and you take amazing pictures! Happy birthday! Lucky you on the amazing gift from your hubby, I'm jealous.I love catching up with old friends. Lets stay in touch!

JACK!E said...

Happy Birthday Camille! What an awesome present!

Stephanie said...

oh my gosh! What an amazing present! That is super exciting! Happy belated birthday!