This is just a 'silly me' picture at Cracker Barrel, but it goes good with the point of this post. All I've been eating lately is CRAP! Mostly chocolate...and other crap... This seriously has got to stop! Some of you have been writing weekly updates of your health progress. I have to say that you've inspired me to do better! I lOvE foOd! I'm at a point were I've realized I haven't cared AT ALL about what I've been eating, and it's starting to show it's flabby face! TOO many sweets in the house and no self control! I go through these cycles where I am super good for a while, then all the sudden I crash, and it's all downhill from there. But I won't let that happen this time, I'm going to stick to it. New day, new goals. I'm setting a goal right now to eat better and exercise more! I'm determined to get healthy! I've been going swimming and walking in the mornings, but I need to 'up' my routine a little. I know I will fall at times, but that's okay, I will cowgirl up and try again. I'm not perfect, and it's all in the journey. Your lookin' at a new me!{My lil 'potato'}
Inspiring isn't it.










3 comments:
Very cute pictures! What type of camera do you have?
Love that!! She's so cute lounging on the couch!! You know I know what you mean about the food thing!! Tonight I definitely ate too many cookies!! (Darn those neighbors trying to make friends!! Next time they should bring a plate of carrot sticks!) Any time you need encouragement with the eating and exercising, you know where to come!!
Nice picture!!! I love cracker barrel!!! You little girl is so cute!! Which I could just loaf around and look so cute!!! Silly Millie you are cute no matter what!! Good job and setting goals though!!
Post a Comment