1: I have had to scoop poop out of the tub twice in the last week! No, it wasn't mine!
2: The Office dvd's have been playing constantly at my house, even when I'm not in the room watching them.
3: I once counted over 50 moles on my body before. Gross I know, I'm moley!
4: I love mud, especially when it involves big trucks.
5: I always read the caleries and nutrients on the food I eat, but this never stops me from eating it or eating to much of it. Also, I like to read the backs of cleaning products and personal hygiene items, but this never stops me from buying the cheapest ones.
6: I can't stand it when my house looks messy, but I could care less about closests, cabinents, drawers, etc.
7: I write in my journal everyday.
8: I love everything cowboy/country.
9: I never, ever wanted to watch Desperate Housewives, but for some reason I did one day, I've loved it ever since.
10: I like to sing really loud when I'm by myself, in the car, or with Brylie, but wish I had the courage to sing in front of people.
11: Amish people amuse me.
12: I hate four way stops when people sit there f-o-r-e-v-e-r when it is clearly their turn to go. I always mumble something under my breath, always making sure my mouth don't move.
13: I love LOVE to fish, and I've never met another girl who likes to fish as much as me.
14: I need to do a D.I. trip.
15: I wish I could pick my house up and point it in a different direction. Our front porch is in our backyard, dumb huh. Actually, if I could I would move it to a different location while I'm at it.
16: I love it when it rains while the sun is shining.
17: I can play the Titanic theme song on the piano really good and I'm proud of it! I know I'll get made fun of for that one.
18: I love the colors red, green, yellow, black and sometimes brown together. Also pink & brown... pink & green too. I think about colors to much.
19: I love the simple life. {no, not the T.V. show}
20: I love Sunday dinner and Sunday drives.
21: I'm addicted to my family.
22: I want to go on a vacation, who doesn't?
23: Quoting movies is a favorite past time of mine, especially with my little sister, she can always make me laugh. Nate thinks we are so lame.
24: I love to laugh and be crazy.
25: I will be 25 years old this month!
Thanksgiving in Colorado
1 month ago








1 comment:
do you love the "simple life" t.v. show with paris and nicole? I LOVE that show. You totally love fishin'......I really really love it too, however I wont worm my hook or touch the fish, but i do love to fish, but my fav thing is netting them out of the water, that rocks! Also I wont eat them and I have to plug my ears and close my eyes when they kill 'em. You are swwet, when peole at 4-ways are stupid I totally let them see my mouth move ;-). I love you so much Camillie, it was fun to read about ya!
Post a Comment