October 2, 2008

UPS at it's best...

Ever wonder why your packages are always late?
This must be why...We seriously saw this UPS guy lounging in his hammock at a church parking lot... Duh, I had to get a picture of it! I was laughing so hard! He hooked his hammock to his truck and the tree and decided to take a nap. I think it was super hilarious. It reminded me of something Doug Hefernen would do on 'King Of Queens'. If you watch that show you know what I'm talking about. This guy totally pulled a Hefernen!

7 comments:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

we love that show!!! That is too funny, im so glad you got a picture of this!

Nicole said...

that is so funny! i can't believe it's for real! definitely a doug moment!

JACK!E said...

Oh my gosh! I just got a late package today from UPS! I am constantly ordering stuff online, mostly from Old Navy and my packages are almost always late! Now I know why, what the heck!

Shari said...

That is so funny!

How about we have another Work reunion up here in Midway. We should have it on a Saturday Morning or something and do Breakfast! We should do it soon before all the colors are gone.

Sienna said...

I love that you took pictures of him!!! That's hilarious.

SWillmoreFamily said...

Thats awesome Milly. You should send it in to the UPS store. I love the King of Queens also.

Stephanie said...

No Way! I think this is the funniest post's I've ever seen. I love it... I need a job like that.