October 26, 2008

Sittin 'round the fire...

Me & daddy built a fire all by ourselves in our fire pit out back. My daddy loves to show me how to do big people things. He says that I'm his little redneck girl. After we built the fire we went and got mommy to roast some hot dogs. It was the perfect night for sittin 'round the fire. We were toasty warm. I love my daddy!

5 comments:

JACK!E said...

That sounds like SO much fun! Camille she is darling! So cute!

Kelley said...

Sounds like a GREAT time!

mckenna said...

How fun!! I wish I had marshmallows right now. I'd go do the same thing!!

Stephanie said...

how cute! I love all your layouts. I really want to start digital scrapbooking but don't know how to get started. You look so gorgeous too! Really, you look so pretty...

Andrew and Charonne- said...

i love how nate calls her a redneck!