Weight: 18 lbs 6 oz. ~ 46%tile
Length: 29 in. ~90%tile
Head: 17.5 in. ~ 63%tile
~The doctor says Brylie is doing very well! I feel so blessed to know that she is a healthy & happy baby. As you can see she is thriving in length! She is going to be a beautiful tall little girl!
~I'm thankful everyday for this sweet little one. I don't know what I did to deserve her. She reminds me everyday what life is really all about, with her pure eyes and sweet spirit and big, beautiful smiles that light up the room. I am forever thankful for my angel...








2 comments:
Oh my gosh! She and Gavin were almost the EXACT same at 9M!
She was 18.6, He was 18.7
She was 29in, He was 29.9
Wow she's so tall. That's how tall Rome is but he weighs 20lbs!! They're getting so big.
Post a Comment