September 29, 2008

Bear Lake...

Road Trip!
We went on a mini vacation this weekend. Me & the girls ~ BryBry, my mom, and my lil' sister Chelsey ~ all headed off to Bear Lake. We were originally going to St. George to visit my Grandparents but they were going to be in Lewiston ~ it's by Logan on the way to Bear Lake. My aunt has a condo up at Bear Lake and asked if we wanted to stay in it. This worked out perfect because we still got to see my Grandma & Grandpa on the way. The first night we stayed at my uncle Jake's house. They have a big, nice house on 10 acres in the middle of no where in Lewiston, Utah. How would it be to look out your back window and not see another house, just fields as far as the eye can see. That would be awesome. They were so good to us! Jason cooked us a delicious meal on the dutch ovens that night, and a huge breakfast in the morning...Ya, we got spoiled. These are some pictures I took at their house.
Uncle Jake is a big time hunter. His house reminds me of Cabela's. We watched some of his many hunting adventures on video. This bear is the 8th largest. Yeah, we watched that video of him shooting it, it was freakin awesome. It was pretty fun. He gets so excited talking about it. He does all his own taxidermy work too. I thought it was pretty cool how he did the bear with the deer head buried at the bottom. My mom thinks it's nasty...
This is my Grandpa Sorensen. He just loves Brylie. This was really the first time they got to play.
My cousin Nicole's dog is so cute. It's a little beagle puppy. Brylie absolutely loved this little dog. Her and little cousin Mickellee played with him all night. Can you see her pulling it's tail?...
Slumber Party...

The next day we headed up to Bear Lake. They all tagged along with us, just for the day. This is a few of us outside the condo.

We all went out to dinner at a super nice Steak House. I got the Salmon and it was Mmm Mmm ~ delicious! Starting on the left: Gramps, aunt Jenny, Chelsey, Nicole, Mickellee, aunt Tracy, uncle Jason/Jake, Brylie, mommy Jamie, me, and front is Grandma.
After that they all left except me, mom, Chels, and Brylie of course, and we had the whole condo to ourselves!

Ain't we sexy!?!
Swimming at the condo...
My Breakfast! Seriously HUGE pancakes!
We spent most of the day at the beach...

Brylie
&
Grandma












Beach Bums!
What a cutie!This is for you Nate!

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Looks like a great time! What a wonderful way to spend time with the girls! Now I wish MY Mom lived here!

For real, though, let's get together this week, I have class on T/R but I'm free Wednesday and Friday! We could do lunch, or have a picnic at a park, or something fun!

mckenna said...

Looks like a blast!! I want to go on a vacation!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

way cute camillie! I love bear lake and I think it is so neat that you went as girls, thats awesome!

JACK!E said...

Oh, I've never been there!! Fun!

JACK!E said...

You can find that place we went to at cornbellys.com