Psycho Ducks!!!
We went for a little drive to Spring Lake today. I really wanted to get out of the car and take a walk around the lake. I saw some ducks and was excited to see that they weren't scared of us...at first. They started getting closer and closer to the us, then they got a little too close, and there were tons of them! I seriously think they were psycho... Luckily we were still in the car. Brylie was freaking out, bawling in the back seat because they were sooo loud, she couldn't really tell what was going on {you can hear her on the videos} ~ I just thought it was amusing and hilarious. Every once in a while I would drive forward a little, there was no stopping these ducks! They surrounded the car! After a while of entertainment, I started feeling bad about my crying child in the back... So we drove up the road where we couldn't see or hear them anymore. I got out of the car, got Brylie out of her car seat, when I see the ducks at full speed coming toward us again! So I said "forget this", put Brylie back in, and drove away right before the freaky ducks got us! {I know there are a lot of videos, but I think they are freakin' funny!}
We went for a little drive to Spring Lake today. I really wanted to get out of the car and take a walk around the lake. I saw some ducks and was excited to see that they weren't scared of us...at first. They started getting closer and closer to the us, then they got a little too close, and there were tons of them! I seriously think they were psycho... Luckily we were still in the car. Brylie was freaking out, bawling in the back seat because they were sooo loud, she couldn't really tell what was going on {you can hear her on the videos} ~ I just thought it was amusing and hilarious. Every once in a while I would drive forward a little, there was no stopping these ducks! They surrounded the car! After a while of entertainment, I started feeling bad about my crying child in the back... So we drove up the road where we couldn't see or hear them anymore. I got out of the car, got Brylie out of her car seat, when I see the ducks at full speed coming toward us again! So I said "forget this", put Brylie back in, and drove away right before the freaky ducks got us! {I know there are a lot of videos, but I think they are freakin' funny!}








4 comments:
awesome!
that is really funny, i totally would have done the same thing.
That is so awesome. I laught pretty hard.
We did this once. While my window was down the goose stuck its head in and bit my finger! I was thinking about taking my kids to see ducks today before it gets to cold... on second thought maybe not! Super Cute blog.
Post a Comment