October 6, 2008

~PeeEe~U~

4 comments:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

do they make this onsie in andrews size?!

Kelley said...

That is the funniest onesie I've ever seen!!! I have the pics from Ruby River, I just need to get them sent off, they actually didn't turn out that great at all, apparently I haven't figured out how to work all of the night settings on the camera yet, because they were really grainy. I'll try and get them sent to you tonight! I hope we can get that hike in before it gets too cold...When does Nate go back to work?

Nicole said...

Charonne's comment cracks me up! Way cute shirt!

Thanks for the compliment on my pages. I've shown a lot of my friends the digiscrapping thing. it's just basically getting to know the program and getting freebies off the internet. I use photoshop elements (you can get a free 30 day trial on their site) and it's taken me a while to get good at using it, but it's great. i love your creations w/ scrapblog-everytime i use it, mine never turn out cute, like yours! but i think if you like using scrapblog, you'll like photoshop elements, you just have to go get your own supplies (ikeagoddess.blogspot.com is a great one). If you have any more questions give me a call! I LOVE digiscrapping and i know you would understand the program. I don't want to put my phone # on here, but you can get it from Charonne. :-)

Jess said...

I have the worst eye sight, but when I first saw that last picture of the fall 08 pictures with Brylie, I thought she was sitting in front of a pile of mud (or dino droppings!) It made me laugh. She is adorable, I love her in pig-tails!