October 10, 2008

The joys of a teething baby...

The most beautiful {one tooth} smile!
Yep, this is Brylie's first tooth! It first made it's appearance on Sept. 29th. It really explained a lot of things... the frequent fevers, diarrhea, painful crying in the middle of the night, appetite change, and of course...the drooling! Once it broke through, most those symptoms went away. But now I think she might be getting another, but it's hard to tell if she is teething again or has a cold...?
Brusha ~ brusha...

7 comments:

Nicole said...

did you do that page in photoshop elements? it's so cute!

good luck w/ the teething!

Nicole said...

i made that last comment before i read the comment you made on mine. i've played w/ smilebox but i didn't know you could do such cute things. i'll have to check it out some more.

Kylee said...

Hey Camille, Brylie is so cute, good luck with the teething, that is my least favorite part of baby stuff. It does seem to get a little better with each tooth though, I think. Your blog is really cute, if I still lived in Utah, you would have to show me how you do all the cute stuff with it. You guys are a cute little family.

Midge said...

I saw Ike's first teeth when I was shopping, he was a total drool monster with the first ones. Ike loves brushing his teeth, it's the cutest thing, it's the one thing Ryan does with him everytime. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Andrew and Charonne- said...

not to compare your baby to my dog, but lets be honest he is like my child :-) but this reminded me of when he was a baby and his big boy teeth were coming in.....i would find tiny tiny tiny teeth on my floor, as he would lose his baby teeth i would get sharp little presents! Oh i love my doggy!

JACK!E said...

That layout is awesome. I have heard of smilebox because I think Sienna did it a long time ago. I had no idea you could do pages like that though. I was thinking it had more to do with cards. Way cute!

Stephanie said...

You have the cutest scrapbook pages! Your little girl is really cute! I'm glad you're blog finally let me on!!! lol