Apparently I am officially a 'Kreativ Blogger.' Thanks to my friend Jackie who has passed the 'Kreativ Blogger' Award torch to me! I am so honored...{tear--sniffles}! Thank you so much! I'm so excited.
My acceptance speech...
3- Capturing life's precious moments...

My acceptance speech...6 things that make me happy :)
1- My family...
[I am prego in the 2nd photo!]
I don't know what I would do without all these wonderful people. I love every single one of them...

2- Nature's beauty
[these pics were taken at yellowstone a few years ago]


'There is beauty all around'1- My family...
[I am prego in the 2nd photo!]
I don't know what I would do without all these wonderful people. I love every single one of them...2- Nature's beauty
[these pics were taken at yellowstone a few years ago]


3- Capturing life's precious moments... [photography]
4- The peace the Gospel brings.

5- Simple, romantic surprises and I love you's... Just because.
[from my hubby of course]
{these are just fun web pics I found}
{these are just fun web pics I found}
6- Being a wife and mom... laughing, smiles & giggles.
Now I get to give the Award to 3 people of my choice (I'm giving it to 4). And the winners are:
~Charonne
~Sienna
~Kelley
~Jessica
I cant' wait to read your acceptance speeches!












2 comments:
I love your list. I like reading what other people put and then thinking, oh ya-me too! When I read where you wrote "I am prego..." for a split second I thought you were announcing that you were right now and I freaked out! Lol! That would have been awesome!
i am so glad i won! thanks camillie, i have your candle stuff by the way
Post a Comment