Little Miss Chievous
I'm just waiting for the day she will actually be able to climb our very scary - not so baby friendly - spiral stairs... She is also getting into every knook and crany of the house, putting every little thing off the floor in her mouth, {things that I have no idea where she got them or how she even saw them!} Babysitters Beware!
Watch Out! Her She Comes. She's A Real Crawler!
Watch Out! Her She Comes. She's A Real Crawler!








4 comments:
Your little girl is so cute. She is like a miniature version of you, except with dark hair. What a doll!
I love your stairs! I love the old look of them. That does look like it could be a scarey fall. But if you teach her how to crawl down backwards, for the most part you'll be okay. There's always those few times they trip or something.
OMG Camille, how did she get so big so fast? Gorgeous! And everytime we drive past a pool (ANY pool) Landon says "Mama, where the Brylie is?" It's adorable. We need to get together soon!
Those stairs look sooo scary for a baby. Good luck with that.
And I can't believe how long her hair is. Does she sit pretty still for you while you do her pig tails?
Post a Comment