September 25, 2008

Duckies!

Brylie & I go on a lot of little nature walks. It's gives us a chance to get out of the house and get some fresh air. And since Nate is gone hunting, we are in need of some distraction. Brylie always seems to enjoy the outdoors and the wildlife we encounter on our way.
This beautiful park in highland is always a nice little getaway place to take a walk, and it's not too far away from our house.Brylie could sit and watch these duckies for hours! They actually got pretty close, I was feeding them some baby num num crackers...I know that all I blog about is my little girl, but she is my life. She is the reason I started blogging in the first place...so that I could show off my little princess. So sorry if you get bored of my posts, I certainly don't get bored of posting about her.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

How could anyone get bored of that face!

Jon just told me that Nate was out of town. Let's get together next week for a fun playdate!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

i love how you appreciate nature so much, it really is a gift of yours