I love all the hair she has!! ...makes me jealous haha. She looks adorable in those Thanksgiving Point photos too! The little flower in her hair is so darn cute.
Super cute pig tails.. They are so tiny.. I can't believe you got them in there.. Baby hair is always so soft.. My little neices always fall out in like 5 secs.. I totally remember now.. Tell Amy me and Emma say hi and we miss her always.. I will totally do you hair.. Just call the salon for my number!!
I always have the urge to be creative in some way. I love to make memories…and tying the things of the past to the future through the things I create. This blog lets me do just that, and is just one of the things I am currently addicted to. It's also a fun way to keep up with friends & family. But even if no one else cares, it takes care of that need to create. So we can look back and remember when...
6 comments:
Oh how CUTE!!! I hope I get to do hair like that someday! I love it!
i love it
She's getting so big and cute, well she's always been cute, but I swear they get cuter every single day.
I love all the hair she has!! ...makes me jealous haha. She looks adorable in those Thanksgiving Point photos too! The little flower in her hair is so darn cute.
oh and I absolutely love the new pictures up top! It looks so good together.
Super cute pig tails.. They are so tiny.. I can't believe you got them in there.. Baby hair is always so soft.. My little neices always fall out in like 5 secs.. I totally remember now.. Tell Amy me and Emma say hi and we miss her always.. I will totally do you hair.. Just call the salon for my number!!
Post a Comment