September 14, 2008

I can feed myself mom!

YuMmm...
SiLLy GiRl...
CuTe LiL' BoO...
I LoVe MeSsY fAcEs!
WhAt a StiNkeR pOo...
She's growing up so fast... She's becoming so independent... It's so fun to watch her do things on her own. I know it looks like the food is just everywhere, but she really did get some of it in her mouth! Next thing you know she'll be doing everything on her own. Then what will I do! I love being her mommy, and I know she'll always need me in some way, and I'll always be here for her... Love you, my sweet baby...

6 comments:

JACK!E said...

Then what will you do? Have another one! LOL :D

JACK!E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew and Charonne- said...

camillie you are so cute i love the way you give silly nicknames

Brock and Stef said...

Camille I found your blog!!! Your little girl is so stinking cute!!!!

SWillmoreFamily said...

Thats awesome that you just let her try it out for her self. She looks like she sure enjoyed that meal. Its way cute!!!

Sabrina and BJ said...

Hi,, of course I remember you.. It's be so long.. I barley remember from where but who forgets good old pg.. Random, how do you know Steph??? Her brother is married to my boyfriends sister.. Small world.. I think your baby is so adorable.. the picture in her bikini and little hat makes my heart melt.. Seriously precious..