Brylie has really perfected her sitting up skill in the last week or two. Isn't she a doll sittin' there in her baby bikini. I just couldn't help myself! I had to buy it. It was too cute and too cheap to past up. I know what your thinking and I know it's immodest, but I figured...eh, she's only 6 months and she's naked half the time anyway...right? You gotta admit she looks so stinkin' cute in it! I love her squishy baby rolls!








8 comments:
that is the flippin cutest thing in the world!!!
hey Camillie, does chelsea have a boy toy? If not I want to set her up
OMG Camille, everytime I come here there are cuter pictures, I just can't stand it!
that header matches SO good with your site layout! love it!
I love the little bathing suit. I love little baby bellies. So cute!
I love the little bathing suit. I love little baby bellies. So cute!
You are invited.
oh my gosh, camille! She is so cute! and i love her rolls! those are the best! She is such a cute little girl! tell your hubby to keep his gun ready for when she is older. :)
Post a Comment