skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A little update on the diet if anyone cares. I made it to day 5! The doctor recommends you do it the first time only 3 - 10 days. So I think I did pretty good. It was the 4th of July and my family went out to lunch that day... You can guess what happened from there. Real food never tasted so good... I think I could have made it the whole 10 days but I chose a dumb time to do it. For me, holidays are a time for family, FOOD, and fun! I plan on doing it again, but I'm in no hurry. I've realized that there are more important things for me to be doing right now. I feel like it benefited me enough for the time being. If anything, it helped me practice my self control. Good luck to those who have taken up the challenge!
2 comments:
good job!!!
That's awesome that you even made it to day 5!! I'm scared I won't even make it 2 days when I try it. 5 days will still help so much though!! Do you feel any better?
Post a Comment