August 5, 2008

Camping Trip

Flaming Gorge
Our latest adventure - It was a blast! Join the fun and check out our slide show. Come on in, the water is fine!

6 comments:

Kelley said...

Looks like a BALL, Camille! And the new pic of Brylie in the Camo is PRICELESS! I really LOVE it! Let's make plans for next week, I come back (FINALLY, I can't wait to get home) on Tuesday!

Sienna said...

I'm so jealous of all your adventures! I wish we made time to do all those fun things as often as you guys!

Sienna said...

Oh and I absolutely love that cute camo pitcure too! She's looks adorable.

SWillmoreFamily said...

Hey Millie,

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun playing in the water. I am glad you are a tuber. Brylie is so cute and looks like she loves the water. You are making awesome memories with her. You are an awesome mom keep up the good work.

Jobi Niu said...

CAmille! Of course I remember you! How are you? BRylie is SOOOO stinkin cute! My goodness! I want a girl! :) Flaming Gorge looked like so much fun! Keep in touch girl... you're a hot mama! ;)

Jess said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time! I'm so jealous and hope that I can keep up the energy to do all that fun stuff too!