skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I did this invitation for my sister-in-law Crystal, and her soon to be hubby Tyler. I also took their pictures. I have an addiction to picture taking and to scrapblogging lately, (I have an obsessive, creative disorder...te he!) so this was so much fun for me! I did it for FREE @ Scrapblog.com! Super Sweet! If you haven't noticed I do alot of scrapping there...Aren't they a cute couple. I am so excited for them. LOvEs u two!
5 comments:
I LOVE your scrapblogging stuff. I went over to the site and played around, and I think I'm getting addicted! I tried to get my picture on my blog but i couldn't just get the picture alone. How do you do that? Do you print out the scrapblogging you do-because it's so beautiful!
wow camillie, taht looks awesome!
I love it! You did such a good job! Is that Nate's sister? She is really cute. It looks like you got that (normally white) cascading flower sticker to go transparent. How did you do that? You know more than I do about that site! Lol!
Jackie- When you have any sticker clicked, go to the right side and I think it says 'opacity', and you can scroll the arrow to how transparent you want it to be...
That looks so good. It's amazing the things you can do with it scrapblog. That site is amazing.
Post a Comment