On the 4th we went to lunch with my family then headed over to Thanksgiving Point Farm Country! There is lots to do there for little kids. When Brylie gets a little older she'll be able to do the horse ride! It doesn't have as many animals as I remember but it was still fun to see. Brylie loved the cows. They were super friendly, this one reminded me of a dog. It loved to have the back of his ears rubbed. The baby cows were so cute too. 



Later that night we headed over to the new J.C.W's in Lehi and grabbed some food to go... Then we headed up to Cabela's parking lot to watch the Thanksgiving Point fireworks. Yeah, we're total rednecks! It was past Brylie's bedtime and she was getting really cranky and wouldn't go to sleep. So, right before the fireworks started, we left! As soon as Nate started the truck up she fell right asleep! We stopped on the side of the road for a while and watched from afar. Well, what can you expect... I guess everyone needs those kind of experiences, when you have kids you never know what to expect.
Nate had the next couple of days off (it's amazing!), so we took advantage of that time and went up to Payson Lakes. We fished, we roasted mallows & hot dogs, we just enjoyed being together and being in the mountains. By the way, we figured out that strawberry marshmallow's are sooo much better than regular marshmallow's! 





Recipe for a good time: Family + Fish + Fires = Fun!








9 comments:
Those pictures are all so cute! looks like you guys had a good 4th
hey you!
Fun! You got some good pics.
I see how it is, you wait till I'm out of town to go to Payson lakes! Seriously though, you guys always do the most FUN things! When I come back to town we have to make it a point to do those fun things TOGETHER! We miss you guys!
Your scrapbooking is so cute! I wish I had more time to do that- it's so creative. Wes and I were up at Payson Lakes over the weekend of the 4th too for his family reunion. I wish I could have seen you- we still need to go to lunch, or you can come over and we can cook hot dogs or something at my house.
Hey Camille,
Of course we remember you guys. Brylie is adorable, I love all that hair! Jess is right, you really do make the cutest scrapblog pages, what talent!
-Tyler & Crystal
You guys are always doing fun family things! I love that Brylie was laughing her head off because of her reflection! Gavin was just doing that today with one of those tiny cars you pull back on to wind up the wheels so it will take off. I am going to put a video up of that sometime when I get it on camera. So cute!
Camille did you check out my new blog yet? www.chickkitchen.blogspot.com
Hey Camillie, im so excited you like our blog! Email us with your name and picture of the recipe(if you want) and we will post it with credit to you, if you want sent=d it with your pic and we will put it on there too!
Post a Comment