This last weekend I went with my family up to a cabin in Fairview, Utah. Nate didn't get to come because of work. We sure wish he could have been there. It was a blast! We went four wheeling, had a campfire and made smores, went swimming and just had a good time at the cabin with the fam. At night we played games, my favorite was Personalitease... It was super fun, my brothers are hilarious! I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Brylie turned 6 months while we were there! Here are some of the many pictures we took. 


Brooke & Brylie
Good times...
All who were there: Mom & Dad, my sister Chelsey, my brother Jesse, his wife Amy, their son Linkoln, my brother Cory, his wife Becky, their daughter Brooke & son Max, me & Brylie.
Thank you Becky for letting us come up there. We had so much fun!















3 comments:
that looks way fun, I love how outdoorsy ya'll are!
That looks like tons of fun. Thats too bad Nate couldn't go.
Brylie is so stinkin cute! I hope our little girl will be as cute- I just want to pinch her cheeks! And hopefully she will have fun playing with our little girl!
Post a Comment