July 21, 2008

Good times!

Hogle Zoo is da bomb! It was crazy crowded and super hot but we had some good times! It was ice blocking day at the zoo, it's where they give all the animals their food in big ice chunks and they are 'suppose' to rip into them and be really entertaining... We went to watch the bears rip their ice blocks apart, but the bears couldn't care less... We did see the cool bird show! Brylie's favorite part was when the birds flew right over our heads!





GGGRRRrr









OOoo-Oo AHhh Ahh! (monkey sounds)








Raawwrrrr





Nate decided to make us a little fire pit for our backyard. There is a big dead spot in the middle of our lawn... we thought that would be a good place for it. He did a good job. We had a good time sitting around the fire and enjoying some smores!

WHAT A MAN!



What Movie?

Ham Porter: Hey, Smalls, you wanna s'more?
Smalls: Some more of what?
Ham Porter: No, do you wanna s'more?
Smalls: I haven't had anything yet, so how can I have some more of nothing?
Ham Porter: You're killing me Smalls! These are s'more's stuff! Alrite now pay attention. First you take the graham, you stick the chocolate on the graham. Then you roast the 'mallow. When the 'mallows flaming... you stick it on the chocolate. Then cover with the other end. Then you scarf. Kind of messy, but good!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Sandlot!! I actually had to cheat to get the answer, but I know I have been hearing Gentry training Drew to say "You're killing me smalls" so I had to call her. So really credit to Gen, she got the answer right for me!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

That is such a good idea with the fore pit! We have a dead spot too in our back yard! I might have to steal your idea!!!

SWillmoreFamily said...

Hey Milly,

I'm glad you found my blog. Your blog is so so cute and really good. Brylie is such a cutie.
I will put you on my blog list.

Sienna said...

Ha ha sandlot!! The only reason I knew was for my sister Gentry too!! Her favorite movie of all time.

Sienna said...

Oh and your cute pictures of the zoo are so fun. I want to take Rome so bad. Was it very hot?

Tom, Lindsey and Emme said...

Hi Camille,
Your little girl is darling! It is so fun to see everyone's cute families this many years later. It was good to hear from you!
Lindsey Randall

chats said...

Thanks for coming to visit our blog. I love how the blogging world brings people together. Isn't being a mom the BEST!

Shari said...

I love out door Fire pits!

Shari said...

That last comment I made sounded dumb. I love backyard fire pits. ha

JACK!E said...

I want a fire pit!! What I really want is one of those above ground swimming pools but not until we get a fence. We just got a quote on a vinyl fence for $3K so we'll put it off until next year. We went to the zoo this year too. I think it will be better next year when Gavin is older. It was so fun though. I love your scrapblogs. I want to see this wedding invitation you designed that I've been hearing about!