December 12, 2008

Winter Swimming Lessons

~Brylie and I have been going to swim lessons for the last 3 weeks or so. We get to go tonight for the last time. Brylie has had so much fun splish, splashing around with mommy and the other little kids. I think her favorite part is when we sing fun songs. The lifeguard ~ teacher is so cute with them. She always calls her Miss Brylie. It was a good experience for us. I'm so happy that Brylie likes the water, cause I love it! I will definately be doing it again, it was a blast!

4 comments:

JACK!E said...

How fun! I did a class with Gavin and loved it. I want to do another one before I have the baby because that might be our last chance. I like doing lots of fun things like this now because before too long we'll have too many kids to be able to-without a babysitter I guess.

Kylee said...

That looks so fun! You guys are so cute, I will have to look into swimming for the kids, they would love it too!

Kelley said...

Yay! I'm so glad you want to do it again! I want to do it next semester since I'm not taking any classes! Maybe Brylie can teach Landon a thing or two!

Sienna said...

Fun! Does it seem like she's learning lots?